12:46 27th Mar, 2015
Honor 4X Gets 1,00,000 Registrations In Just 24 Hours | TechTree.com
Honor 4X Gets 1,00,000 Registrations In Just 24 Hours
The flash sale will be held on March 30 at 2 PM
Looks like Huawei has impressed many with its new Honor 4X priced at Rs 10,499 which was launched recently in India.
In Just 24 hours since the registrations started, the Honor 4X has received over 1,00,000 registrations.
It is also worth noting that the registrations for the flash device is still on and anyone can register until midnight of March 29.
Though, initially, the company had no plans of selling their new phones through flash sale models, the Honor 4X will now available for the first time through Flipkart on March 30 at 2 PM.
Also, the company has announced that it would select winners from the successfully complete pre-orders through hihonor.in and offer a limited edition bundle along with the phone at only Rs 1.
The limited edition Honor would include a 3000 mAh power bank, premium engine headphone and colourful back cover.
To remind you, the device comes with dual-SIM support with a display screen of 5.5-inch, powered by 64-bit 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB in-built storage, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera and 3,000 mAh battery with connectivity options like 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
However, it would be really nice if the device goes on sale for everyone so that there is no need of people waiting for days and months with hopes on flash sale.
TAGS: Huawei Honor 4X
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals