12:32 26th Mar, 2015
Angry Birds Gets A Big Update On Its 5th Birthday
Brings life to an old game with new levels.
Rovio, the developers of the famous Angry Birds game, celebrated the game’s 5th birthday with a bang indeed.
The developer brought in the same by announcing an all-new episode for the original Angry Birds title on Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A new episode means that gamers will get 30 new levels to play. More importantly, these levels have been inspired by fan art, which has now been transformed into levels.
“‘It’s our 5th BirdDay! Join the party with 30 NEW LEVELS inspired by YOUR fan art! We asked for your ideas, and you delivered! We received thousands of awesome drawings, picked the best of the bunch, and made them into all-new levels! ”
If you are the bird flinging type, we suggest you hit the update button and give it a shot, as you may find your own ideas appearing in the game.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance