12:32 26th Mar, 2015
Angry Birds Gets A Big Update On Its 5th Birthday
Brings life to an old game with new levels.
Rovio, the developers of the famous Angry Birds game, celebrated the game’s 5th birthday with a bang indeed.
The developer brought in the same by announcing an all-new episode for the original Angry Birds title on Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A new episode means that gamers will get 30 new levels to play. More importantly, these levels have been inspired by fan art, which has now been transformed into levels.
“‘It’s our 5th BirdDay! Join the party with 30 NEW LEVELS inspired by YOUR fan art! We asked for your ideas, and you delivered! We received thousands of awesome drawings, picked the best of the bunch, and made them into all-new levels! ”
If you are the bird flinging type, we suggest you hit the update button and give it a shot, as you may find your own ideas appearing in the game.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week