12:41 24th Mar, 2015
Karbonn Enters Mobile Accessories Segment | TechTree.com
Karbonn Enters Mobile Accessories Segment
The powerbanks will be available on Snapdeal from in 5000mAh, 7000mAh and 10000mAh battery capacities.
It looks like Karbonn is all set to give some serious competition to many companies who manufacture mobile accessories.
Karbonn recently announced that it will be launching powerbanks and screenguards soon making its entry into the mobile accessories market in India.
The company will reportedly bring in powerbanks in different battery capacities - 5000mAh, 7000mAh and 10000mAh and is expected to be available from tomorrow (March 25) on Snapdeal.
We all know that Karbonn is known to make mobiles which are always below the usual price range. So, like-wise, we can expect the same attitude of the company in this mobile accessories segment too.
This may prove difficult for many of the other mobile accessories companies out in the market.
Karbonn also seems to be claiming that its next generation powerbanks are safe, light and compact and also have high power density.
Also, to add more details, 10000mAh powerbank is a multi-functional device which has a LED torch, card readers, dual charging ports and LCD display for indicating power capacity.
Coming to the screen guards, they are learnt to be available under "Ultra Clear" brand and are specially customized for Karbonn devices.
It is also worth noting that these screen guards come with anti fingerprinting coating for smooth operation and high touch sensitivity.
These screen guards will be available via offline and online retailers across the country.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals