10:29 17th Mar, 2015
Taj Mahal One Of The Top Google Street View Destination | TechTree.com
Taj Mahal One Of The Top Google Street View Destination
It is at No. 3 in Street View destinations in Asia behind Japan's Hashima Island and Mount Fuji
Taj Mahal is one of the most sought after destinations in the wold and now it has emerged as third most sought after virtual destinations in Asia on the Google Street View.
Japan is the most visited place on the Googls Street view and occupies seven of the top-10 slots, while Cambodia occupies two.
Taj Mahal in Agra is one of the UNESCO World Heritage site which attracts visitors all around the world.
"Taj Mahal has emerged as one of the most popular Asian places for global virtual travellers. The fascination with this grand, symmetrical white marble mausoleum also holds within Asia, with the Taj Mahal ranking as one of the most globally viewed destinations by people in Singapore, Australia, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia and of course, India," a Google statement said.
Street view of the Google Map and Google Earth allows the users to view the place in 3D, it just like you are visiting the place and seeing it. The interface of the Google Street view allows you to see the places in 3D view.
In India, the Google Street View does not work in the regular cities due, as it does not have the permission. But Google has partnered with Archeological Survey of India and has 3D view of more than 100 monuments in India.
Taj was added to the list only in 2014 and has since been one of the most favoured destination.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals