15:38 16th Mar, 2015
XBOX One Now Selling For Rs 29990 On Amazon
Comes with one controller and one DLC pack.
The XBOX One is now selling in India at new low price of Rs 29,990.
The offer is a part of Amazon’s March Madness offers and certainly comes in an attractive package that is available for an attractive price for beginners.
At Rs 29,990 you basically get a starter kit that includes a DLC (downloadable content) pack for FIFA 2015.
As a part of the starter kit, you get:
- Xbox One Console
- Xbox One Wireless Controller
- Xbox One Chat Headset
- High Speed HDMI Cable
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- 2 AA Batteries
- Power Supply and AC Power Cord
- 14 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial Card
Seems like plenty to us for the asking price. But before you make the purchase, you will need a 15 AMP power socket up and ready, because the larger than usual console requires one.
As for the rest of the offers, Amazon will allow you to add a the Assassins Creed Unity DLC along with an extra controller for Rs 39,990. Or if you can simply go in for the Assassins Creed Unity DLC along with the Kinect Controller for Rs 45,990 if you like dancing around in front of your console.
The above mentioned offer is available only till the end of March. So if you were thinking of taking the leap, we would suggest that you do the same before Amazon runs out of stocks.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week