15:31 12th Mar, 2015
Pull-To-Refresh Update Along with Some Bug Fixes Released For Google Chrome | TechTree.com
Pull-To-Refresh Update Along with Some Bug Fixes Released For Google Chrome
The update is what many users quite aware of with many apps like Twitter and Facebook to refresh News Feeds.
Google is rolling out many updates to its Chrome and Chrome Beta for Android.
While Chrome for Android is receiving updates like pull-to-refresh, bug fixes and performance improvements, Chrome Beta for Android's updates will bring in support for notifications from sites regarding the updates, easier way to add sites to your home screen along with the usual bug fixes and performance improvements.
To tell more about the updates, pull-to-refresh is already common on many apps like Twitter and Facebook to refresh news feeds.
So, people actually know how to use this feature, the only thing is that it is new in the popular web browser.
You just pull down from the top of the page and the refresh icon will appear. As soon as you let go, the page will refresh.
Also, when it comes to Chrome Beta update, it will be a lot easier for users to stay connected to their favorite sites and be alerted whenever they get updated.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance