12:36 11th Mar, 2015
Asus Has Unveiled Its ZenFlash and LolliFlash | TechTree.com
Asus Has Unveiled Its ZenFlash and LolliFlash
ZenFlash is a 'Xenon flash dongle' while LolliFlash is a 'Dual-tone LED Torch'.
Taiwanese mobile giant Asus has recently announced its latest smartphone ZenFone 2.
Along with it, two new accessories for the smartphone have been unveiled namely ZenFlash and LolliFlash.
Coming to the features of the accessories, ZenFlash is a 'Xenon flash dongle' which can be connected to a smartphone using USB. It can stick easily to the rear panel of the smartphone and is believed to provide at least 400 times brighter flash than the LED flash.
Also, the LolliFlash is a dual-tone LED torch for the phones which is shaped as a Lollipop.
There are also many rumours which tell that the LolliFlash comes with its own battery and can be bonded to the smartphones through the headphone port.
LolliFlash is expected to be available in Blue, Yellow and Red Colour.
No further details about the accessories have been provided as of now and also the price has not been revealed.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 2
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals