16:59 28th Aug, 2012
Intex Enters Tablet Market With i-Tab | TechTree.com
Intex Enters Tablet Market With i-Tab
8" slate sports 1 GHz CPU, Android 2.3 for Rs 12,000.
Intex has entered the tablet space with the i-Tab - a Rs 12,000 tab sporting an unusual 8" form factor. The Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) device incorporates a 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor complemented by 512 MB of RAM. The 8" display features two-point capacitive touch sensing capability. It has 8 GB of internal memory, which can be further expanded up to 32 GB. Other goodies include an inbuilt gyroscope, GPS, front camera, and 3.5 mm audio jack. It also has an ample 5000 mAh battery, which claims to give 5-6 hours of talk time.
Connectivity options feature Wi-Fi as standard, whereas 3G connectivity is provided through the "Intex dongle", which is offered free of cost with the product. The manufacturer has also thrown in an Intex 3G data card, LAN adaptor, leather cover, and a pair of Reebok sunglasses to sweeten the deal.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance