14:33 09th Mar, 2015
Rumour: The Legendary Nokia 1100 All Set For A Comeback
Rumours have it that Nokia is working on an Android Lollipop Smartphone named after its legendary 1100 handset.
If rumours are to be believed, Nokia 1100 which was launched in 2003 as an entry-level basic phone is likely to make a come back after 12 years.
Nokia 1100 which was known as the world's most strongest and popular digital phone may be coming back with smartphone features and Android 5.0 Lollipop as its Operating System.
Rumours have it that the all-new Nokia 1100 will be powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor and that the phone will have a 512MB RAM.
We still have no clue regarding the size of the display, but it is believed to sport an 8MP camera supported with Full HD video recording.
However, we can't vouch on any of these news and rumours, but if at all the rumours materialize, a lot of Nokia fans who are missing the legendary handset with be excited.
While we are not sure of the re-release of the legendary 1100 as an Android smartphone, Nokia cannot sell any smartphones because of its contract with Microsoft.
We expect Nokia to officially announce regarding the rumour.
However, even though rumours are found to be true, we cannot expect the phone before 2016.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband