12:14 05th Feb, 2015
Google’s Search Results To Soon Show Tweets From Twitter Users
Brings back memories about how things had turned sour when Google launched Google Plus.
Google seems to have finally given in to Twitter’s requests to include tweets in the search giant’s search results. Bloomberg reports that the deal has gone through and that both companies will supposedly make the feature active, once again, by H1 2015.
If you recall, Google used to offer the same a few years ago. However, the search giant stopped displaying tweets form the social network, when it announced its own called Google Plus.
Somehow it seems that Google Plus has achieved its targets for now, and Google now seems to be open to delivering tweets from users depending on the keywords typed in.
Still then, we are pretty sure that Google benefits in more ways that one, with such a deal. Insiders state that Google has not even put its advertising revenue on the table with the deal.
Twitter on the other hand will be more than happy to see its tweets reach out to more users.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance