09:29 22nd Dec, 2014
Motorola Launches 32GB Variant Of The Moto X In India At Rs 32,999 | TechTree.com
Motorola Launches 32GB Variant Of The Moto X In India At Rs 32,999
The company has dropped the price of the base 16GB variant to Rs 29,999
The Moto X (2nd generation) is one of the best Android smartphones ever made, but given the availability of only the 16GB variant in India it has been lacking some of its charm. Motorola will now look to fix just that, launching the 32GB variant of the device in the country on December 22 at Rs 32,999.
The announcement was made by e-retail partner Flipkart, alongside dropping the price of the base 16GB variant to Rs 29,999. The variants with leather and wood backs (16GB) will come in at Rs 31,999, while the newly launched 32GB variant will be available only in plastic back options in Royal Blue and Black shades.
Motorola has maintained the ceiling price of the Moto X (2nd generation), while making the base variant of the devices slightly more accessible to Indian buyers. However, the company hasn't done much in the way of offering the customization options via its Moto Maker tool in India.
The Moto X features a 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, coupled to 2GB of RAM. While other devices (cheaper and more expensive) do offer similar or better specs, the device stands out with exclusive features such as Moto's Active Display and always listening features.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India