16:16 16th Dec, 2014
LAVA Announces Its Iris Fuel 60 Smartphone With A 4000 mAh Battery
The newest member of the Fuel line up promises up to 32 hours of talk-time on 2G.
Chinese smartphone maker LAVA has announced yet another smartphone to add to its Fuel line-up. The smartphone called the Iris Fuel 60, is basically a budget smartphone that comes with a massive 4000 mAh battery inside.
The company wanted to address the whole battery issue that plagues most Android smartphones these days and decided to strap on a massive one to address the same. While the Fuel 60 does boast of an impressive 32 hour talk-time (2G) on paper, we are pretty sure that the battery unit adds to the weight (174 gms) of the device and will make your pockets heavy. In short adding a large battery isn’t the answer; its software optimisation.
As for the rest of the Fuel 60’s specifications:
- We get a 5 inch IPS display of 1280 x 720 pixel resolution with a layer of Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 on top
- Inside we find a 1.3 Ghz quad-core processor with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory that is expandable up to 32 GB
- There is a 10 MP sensor on the back with an LED flash and a 2 MP front-facing unit for selfies
- We get the usual radios, 3G HSPA+ connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Then there is that mammoth 4000 mAh battery that fuels the handset, which is powered by Android KitKat 4.4
The LAVA Iris Fuel 60 comes in black and white, is priced at Rs 8,888 and will be available in stores starting from the 25th of December.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020