16:03 03rd Dec, 2014
OnePlus One Launched In India At Rs 21,999 (64GB Variant) | TechTree.com
OnePlus One Launched In India At Rs 21,999 (64GB Variant)
The company will also bring the 16GB One to India in January, which will sell for Rs 18,999
Chinese smartphone startup OnePlus has launched its One smartphone in India at Rs 21,999, which will be sold exclusively via e-retailer Amazon.in. The company has opted for an invite-only mode of sale, which the company began handing out to prospective buyers from Tuesday, December 2.
OnePlus is offering the 64GB variant of the One in a 'Sandstone Black' shade in India initially, but will roll out the 16GB variant later in January. The 16GB variant will be priced at Rs 18,999 and will be available in only the Silk White shade.
Further, e-retail partner Amazon has announced a 10-day return policy for buyers of the One in India, while HCL Care will be the exclusive after-sales service dealers. For instructions on how to get your hands on a OnePlus One in India, follow the link to our concise guide.
The company also recently announced that it will treat One owners in India to a custom Lollipop update sometime in February, following news that Cyanogen will only support Micromax's YU brand of devices in the country. It's a great gesture from the company to show its support to Indian buyers.
India is the first region where OnePlus has setup local service infrastructure post the One's launch in the initial 17 countries this April. The company also added that Vikas Agarwal will be heading its Indian operations, performing duties that come part and parcel with the post of General Manager.
TAGS: OnePlus One, Indian Smartphone Market, high-end smartphone
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals