16:03 03rd Dec, 2014
OnePlus One Launched In India At Rs 21,999 (64GB Variant)
The company will also bring the 16GB One to India in January, which will sell for Rs 18,999
Chinese smartphone startup OnePlus has launched its One smartphone in India at Rs 21,999, which will be sold exclusively via e-retailer Amazon.in. The company has opted for an invite-only mode of sale, which the company began handing out to prospective buyers from Tuesday, December 2.
OnePlus is offering the 64GB variant of the One in a 'Sandstone Black' shade in India initially, but will roll out the 16GB variant later in January. The 16GB variant will be priced at Rs 18,999 and will be available in only the Silk White shade.
Further, e-retail partner Amazon has announced a 10-day return policy for buyers of the One in India, while HCL Care will be the exclusive after-sales service dealers. For instructions on how to get your hands on a OnePlus One in India, follow the link to our concise guide.
The company also recently announced that it will treat One owners in India to a custom Lollipop update sometime in February, following news that Cyanogen will only support Micromax's YU brand of devices in the country. It's a great gesture from the company to show its support to Indian buyers.
India is the first region where OnePlus has setup local service infrastructure post the One's launch in the initial 17 countries this April. The company also added that Vikas Agarwal will be heading its Indian operations, performing duties that come part and parcel with the post of General Manager.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week