16:45 18th Nov, 2014
Nokia Rises From Its Long Hibernation; Teases New Product
While the image looks like the packaging of a small device, we are pretty sure its not a mobile phone.
All of us thought that Nokia was done for after Microsoft took over its mobile devices division, but Nokia was pretty positive and seemed to be happy that it can now finally start from scratch. Well, today the company just posted a tweet showcasing the packing of a new product, that will be revealed today at Finland’s Slush 2014 event.
While we are fans of Nokia and so badly want to see the next smartphone that the company will produce from scratch. We are pretty sure that what is hiding behind the cover in the image is anything but that. This is because the Microsoft deal prevents the Finnish company form designing or creating any smartphone until the end of 2016 and feature phones for the next 10 years (talk about strangling progress).
After the break up, Nokia had promised back then that it would begin working on its brand in areas other than the above mentioned ones. So this indeed could be anything from a GPS unit to a smartwatch. All we know is that since its coming from Finland and Nokia, it will definitely be a well designed device. Whatever it is, we will know in a few hours from now.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance