Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
23:30 05th Jan, 2012
Arrows Z ISW11 Surfaces In Japan
A waterproof Android.
Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications has unveiled a waterproof Android, the Arrows Z ISW11F. This device runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). The smartphone is waterproof to IPX5/8 classification. In other words, it can withstand a lot of spills and splashes.
The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz CPU and a gigabyte of RAM. It features a 4.3" screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x720. Other specs include a 13 MP rear camera capable of recording 1080p videos, 32 GB microSD card support, Wi-Fi, WiMax 4G, Bluetooth, and a 1460 mAh battery. It measures 5" (l) x 2.5 (w) x 0.4" (d) and weighs 131 grammes. According to the manufacturer, the device supports both GSM and CDMA networks.
The phone will be available in blue, white, pink, and black. It is expected to cost around 10,000 yen (Rs 6500) on contract in Japan. If it ever lands in India, it will most likely find many takers, thanks to the pink option.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance