10:05 01st Oct, 2014
Lenovo Launches Its Vibe Z2 Pro Phablet In India At Rs 32,999 | TechTree.com
Lenovo Launches Its Vibe Z2 Pro Phablet In India At Rs 32,999
The device will be sold exclusively via Flipkart and will begin shipping on October 6
Chinese electronics giant Lenovo has launched its flagship Vibe Z2 Pro phablet in the India, priced at Rs 32,999. The device will be sold exclusively through the country's largest online retailer Flipkart, and will begin shipping on October 6.
The Vibe Z2 Pro sports a massive 6-inch QHD (2560x1440 pixel) display, earning it a spot in the 2K smartphone club alongside the LG G3 and Oppo Find 7. The device is powered by a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 chipset, the same one found in many of this year's flagship smartphones, including the recently launched Moto X.
The processor is coupled to an Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB of RAM, with Lenovo claiming the device to be built for the best gaming experience. Internal storage stands at 32GB, however users won't have the option to expand that given the lack of a microSD card slot.
Apart from the flashy specifications sheet, Lenovo has added a touch of premium to the Vibe Z2 Pro with a metallic frame, and a metal back that features a cross-hatch pattern. The device is 7.7mm at its thickest and weighs in at 179 gram, which makes it a featherweight considering the actual size of the device.
At the rear of the device sits a 16MP primary camera with a 16:9 BSI sensor and optical image stabilization (OIS) technology, and can record video in 4K resolution. The front facing shooter is a 5MP type, that should be great for taking those all-important selfies.
The Vibe Z2 Pro runs on Google's latest Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system, albeit with Lenovo's custom skinning on top. The devices also comes with the complementary bloatware in the form the DOit suite of applications.
Courtesy of the massive power hungry display up front, Lenovo has equipped the Vibe Z2 Pro with a gynormous 4,000mAh battery, that's rated to deliver up to 45 hours of talktime. In terms of connectivity, the device skips on offering 4G connectivity, but comes with the staple 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
Priced at Rs 32,999, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the cheapest 2K display equipped smartphone that's currently available in the Indian market. The 6-inch display size means it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but for someone in the market for a large, high-end device, it's definitely worth a look.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals