15:22 17th Sep, 2014
Microsoft's Note Taking Service OneNote Is Now On Android Wear | TechTree.com
Microsoft's Note Taking Service OneNote Is Now On Android Wear
The OneNote update also brings new features like 'Share' which allows users to share content from apps through social media
Who said Microsoft was MIA in the wearable space? The company still doesn't have a smartwatch, or a fitness tracker for that matter, but is bringing its services to the competition's wrist-worn platforms. OneNote is now available on Android Wear and will turn anything you say to it into a virtual sticky note.
OneNote for Android Wear will even respond to the phrase “Ok Google, take a note” which is sort of snappy, as it doesn't leave you mucking about searching for the app. The software will transcribe anything you say into a note, which is better than typing on a watch, but isn't so great if you need to save something personal.
The team at Microsoft also announced the new Share extension that allows users to 'share' content from apps using OneNote. The service will even let you to upload images and share website clips on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
When it comes to improving productivity, OneNote will now allow users to forward email attachments to Microsoft's OneDrive cloud service. Other great features offer the ability to take a picture of a paper document and convert it to word document, and a picture of a whiteboard will produce a PowerPoint file.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals