11:47 11th Sep, 2014
Samsung Pokes Fun At Apple's iPhone 6 & Watch In A Bunch Of Ads
While a little competition inspired humor is good, out-of-court battles are even better
Apple launched two new iPhones and a smartwatch on September 9, ushering in a new era where the company seems to be more receptive to industry trends. While that's great news for Apple fans and many others, it's not so great for Samsung who's been the dominant player in the large-screen phone and smartwatch space.
In due diligence, the group of Apple-rubbishers have been hard at work trolling the company's every 'so-called breakthrough' and Samsung seems to be taking charge of them. The company has poked fun at everything from Apple's stream to its smartwatch in a bunch of adverts, and even revived the “It doesn't take a genius” tagline.
The Cupertino company has indeed scooped up a few ideas from the Korean giant – the inventors of the phablet – this time around and Samsung isn't going to let them off the hook. Larger screens, multitasking windows, faster charging and a smartwatch that still needs a smartphone to be connected, all of Apple's moves have now become bait.
While we don't mind a bit of competition inspired humor, what's really great is that this time around the two companies are battling it out at the storefront rather than in courts. Apple can't merely stick the word 'innovation' beside every new feature they've introduced this year and Samsung is making sure that happens.
Here's another funny comparison of the iPhone 6 and LG Nexus 4 from Ron Amadeo.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband