14:46 21st Aug, 2014
Lava Launches Upgraded Iris Pro 30 At Rs. 11,990 | TechTree.com
Lava Launches Upgraded Iris Pro 30 At Rs. 11,990
The upgraded phones runs an older Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
It looks like the brands are consistently targeting the budget smartphone market and the latest one is the upgraded version of Iris Pro 30 from Lava, which is prized at Rs. 11,990.
The biggest drawback or the dampening factor is the quad-core phone runs an older Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
Called the Iris Pro 30+, the smartphone comes with a 4.7 inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution at 312 ppi. The smartphone claims to provide a superior touch experience through OGS (one glass solution) technology.
The dual-SIM phone runs on 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6589 turbo processor and is powered by 1 GB RAM along with PowerVR SGX544 GPU clocked at 357 MHz or 0.357 GHz. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage, 7.8 GB for applications and 5.5 GB for media content, that is expandable up to 32 GB.
It has a 13 MP auto-focus rear camera. The camera comes with BSI II sensor having a size of 1/3.2 inch and 1.1 micron Omni BSI-II pixel architecture to capture images in low-light. It supports full 1080p HD and 720p video recording and playback. It comes with features like face detection, four-directional panoramic view and high-definition range (HDR). Additionally, there is a 3 MP Camera on the front for 3G video calling support.
On the connectivity front, it is 3G enabled and supports EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG connectivity and is powered by a 2000 mAh battery.
Lava Iris Pro 30+ is available in black colour. It will be exclusively available on Amazon.in bundled with a free 16GB memory card 1pm onwards on August 26.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India