14:46 21st Aug, 2014
Lava Launches Upgraded Iris Pro 30 At Rs. 11,990
The upgraded phones runs an older Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
It looks like the brands are consistently targeting the budget smartphone market and the latest one is the upgraded version of Iris Pro 30 from Lava, which is prized at Rs. 11,990.
The biggest drawback or the dampening factor is the quad-core phone runs an older Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
Called the Iris Pro 30+, the smartphone comes with a 4.7 inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution at 312 ppi. The smartphone claims to provide a superior touch experience through OGS (one glass solution) technology.
The dual-SIM phone runs on 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6589 turbo processor and is powered by 1 GB RAM along with PowerVR SGX544 GPU clocked at 357 MHz or 0.357 GHz. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage, 7.8 GB for applications and 5.5 GB for media content, that is expandable up to 32 GB.
It has a 13 MP auto-focus rear camera. The camera comes with BSI II sensor having a size of 1/3.2 inch and 1.1 micron Omni BSI-II pixel architecture to capture images in low-light. It supports full 1080p HD and 720p video recording and playback. It comes with features like face detection, four-directional panoramic view and high-definition range (HDR). Additionally, there is a 3 MP Camera on the front for 3G video calling support.
On the connectivity front, it is 3G enabled and supports EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG connectivity and is powered by a 2000 mAh battery.
Lava Iris Pro 30+ is available in black colour. It will be exclusively available on Amazon.in bundled with a free 16GB memory card 1pm onwards on August 26.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow