11:24 08th Aug, 2014
Share Your HTC One M8’s UFocus Images, Thanks To The New Gallery Update | TechTree.com
Share Your HTC One M8’s UFocus Images, Thanks To The New Gallery Update
Clearly this is something that HTC should have pulled off after the launch of the One M8.
Proud owner of a shiny new HTC One M8 sporting the Duo Camera, but sad that you cannot share those fun UFocus images with anyone? Well, HTC has finally come up with a solution, that will let you host your images and even allow you to share and embed them where ever you wish to, thanks to new update for the Gallery App.
Now you can simply click a UFocus image with your HTC Duo Camera and hit ‘share’ to share it directly from your handset. You can share your UFocus images to Facebook and can even embed them to a website or blog if required. This is similar to what Lytro did earlier and what Nokia has also done with its ReFocus.
If you were wondering where does the image get hosted? Well, similar to the Nokia’s ReFocus, it will get stored in your Google Drive account prior to uploading and will pull out the necessary image when your friend plays around with it on social media.
Pretty neat, but its just that HTC should have made this available at launch instead of now. Still, then HTC’s solution does allow for more flexibility in terms of image editing compared to Nokia’s ReFocussed images; so it it makes all that effort worthwhile after all.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals