11:30 05th Aug, 2014
Moto X Owners Can Smile As It Will Get Andoird L Update | TechTree.com
Moto X Owners Can Smile As It Will Get Andoird L Update
Android L is expected to be launched in October or November
While the Android Kitkat 4.4 update is still rolling out in India, there is some good news for the Moto X owners as the company has confirmed that the handset will get the Android L update.
Android L is expected to be released around October or November this year, while it has already been released to a few selected developers.
The news comes in as a surprise and ends the dilemma of the Moto X users. The confirmation comes from one of the most credible sources in the form of Punit Soni, VP of Product Management at Motorola.
In a reply to the question from Google+ user named Josh B on Moto X Community, who asked whether the Moto X will get the Android 5.5 update, to which Soni replied ‘Yup.’ While the question was not directed Soni in particular, the user was pleasantly surprised when the answer came from Soni.
Meanwhile there were a few complaints about the latest Kitkat roll out not reaching a few devices and this means a few devices will still be getting the Kitkat update when everyone will be waiting for the Android 5.5 launch.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India