11:30 05th Aug, 2014
Moto X Owners Can Smile As It Will Get Andoird L Update
Android L is expected to be launched in October or November
While the Android Kitkat 4.4 update is still rolling out in India, there is some good news for the Moto X owners as the company has confirmed that the handset will get the Android L update.
Android L is expected to be released around October or November this year, while it has already been released to a few selected developers.
The news comes in as a surprise and ends the dilemma of the Moto X users. The confirmation comes from one of the most credible sources in the form of Punit Soni, VP of Product Management at Motorola.
In a reply to the question from Google+ user named Josh B on Moto X Community, who asked whether the Moto X will get the Android 5.5 update, to which Soni replied ‘Yup.’ While the question was not directed Soni in particular, the user was pleasantly surprised when the answer came from Soni.
Meanwhile there were a few complaints about the latest Kitkat roll out not reaching a few devices and this means a few devices will still be getting the Kitkat update when everyone will be waiting for the Android 5.5 launch.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow