10:50 24th Jul, 2014
Apple Working With Swatch For iWatch?
The idea seems to be producing iWatches for various price points.
Smartwatches are the in thing and iWatch is one of the most awaited. In an attempt to make it more similar to watches, reports suggest that Apple may be working with Swatch to create multiple versions of the iWatch available at different price points.
According to a report in VenturaBeat: While most Apple-watchers and media have been laser-focused on one or two "iWatches" from Apple itself, the Cupertino, Calif.-based electronics and media giant may actually be working a number of partners in the watch business. Apple and its partners will offer a family of smartwatches to suit all tastes "from geek to chic," our source says.
While Swatch may not be the only company that Apple is working with, the source also hinted that the company might be working with Timex also.
But we cannot confirm it because Apple very rarely enters into partnerships with other companies, while the recent one with IBM may be a hint of changing times.
While Swatch CEO Nick Hayek wasn’t welcome to the idea of smartwatches last year, it has also worked with Microsoft for the Swatch Paparazzi smartwatch.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance