12:03 17th Jul, 2014
Apple Now Encrypts iCloud Mails To Third-Party Email Providers
Earlier, only the conversations between the iCloud users were encrypted
In what is expected to be good news for the Mac users, Apple has decided to encrypt the mails sent to other email services from iCloud.
Ever since the reports about NSA snooping into the emails emerged there has been an increased awareness about privacy.
Earlier, Apple was encrypting the mails sent between the iCloud users, but not to third party email service. Even though the company hasn’t announced the changes, the tuaw.com found the evidence on the Google’s transparency report.
The report by google shows the transparency of the conversations between Gmail and other service providers.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch