Alnoor M Peermohamed
11:42 10th Jul, 2014
Unnanounced Micromax Canvas Fire A093 Goes On Sale At Rs. 6,299 | TechTree.com
Unnanounced Micromax Canvas Fire A093 Goes On Sale At Rs. 6,299
Apart from running on Android 4.4 KitKat the device features some pretty run-of-the-mill specifications.
Homegrown handset manufacturer Micromax seems to be all-set to launch its Canvas Fire A093 smartphone in India at Rs 6,299. The device has been listed as 'available now' on e-commerce website, but there has been no official conformation from the company as off yet.
News of the device first broke when @MAHESHTELECOM tweeted about the Canvas Fire A093's specifications and price. According to the tweet the device will run on Google's latest Android 4.4 KitKat, which is definitely the most outstanding feature.
The hardware specifications include a 4-inch WVGA (480x800 pixels) display shielding an unspecified quad-core processor. While the amount of RAM isn't specified, the phone will come with 4GB of onboard storage and can accommodate a microSD card up to 32GB in size.
At the rear of the Canvas Fire will sit a 5MP fixed focus camera, while the front will get a 0.3MP shooter. The device will support dual SIM cards and 3G network connectivity. No other specifications are known at the moment, but that could change soon with the company gearing up to announce the device. In addition it has a dual speaker at the front.
Judging by the specifications and that the device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, Micromax is pitting the device squarely against the Moto E. Only time will tell if customers ditch a larger (more high resolution) screen and an unadulterated Android experience for Micromax's Canvas Fire.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals