14:01 07th Jul, 2014
Budget Lava Magnum X604 Goes On Sale For Rs 12,000
The budget phablet goes big on size, but low on price.
Lava has launched its Magnum X604, a 6 inch phablet which will be the newest member of its new Magnum series of handsets. Lava’s handset comes with some budget specifications and adds one with noticeably large display to its wide range of handsets.
Lava, is no newbie to the smartphone game and has plethora of quality handsets available to choose from. The Magnum X604 brings nothing much to the table apart from premium design and that massive display with the inclusion of Android KitKat 4.4.
The handset sports the a large 6 inch IPS touch screen display of 1280 x720 pixel resolution. Inside there is the 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom processor with a Videocore IV GPU. Also included is 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory along with external SD card support.
The dual-SIM handset comes with a 8 MP camera with an LED flash on the back and 2 MP snapper up front. Powering it all is a 2600 mAh battery which should get you through a day of limited usage taking that large display into consideration.
The handset is available in white and brown in stores for Rs 12,000, while being exclusively available online at Snapdeal for a lower price tag of Rs 11,400.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-