17:06 14th Feb, 2012
The Genius KM 200 Combo Is Cheap And Spill-Proof
Water-resistant keyboard and 800 dpi mouse priced at Rs 800.
Have you ever hurled onto your keyboard after watching something unsavoury on the internet? Neither have I, but just in case you're about to watch something awful or are just plain clumsy with your drink, you might want to check out the KM 200 keyboard combo from Genius. The KB-M200 wired keyboard claims to be spill-proof and comes in USB as well as the legacy PS/2 flavour. It also features a low-profile keycap structure for easier keypresses, in addition to eight hotkeys for internet and playback control. The bundle includes an 800 dpi Netscroll 120 optical mouse, which is just your average garden variety mouse. Nothing special here.
As Mr. Ford famously put it, the combo can be had in any color you like, as long as it's black. Both devices have the features of entry-level offerings, which is expected at an MRP of Rs 800 for the USB version and Rs 750 for the PS/2 one. Hopefully, the street price will be set sensibly, considering the fact that you can buy an entry-level Logitech keyboard combo for Rs 650 off the street these days. The Genius bundle is backed by an ample warranty period of three years.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week