17:29 30th Jun, 2014
Lenovo, Lava, Swipe To Release 4G-LTE Tablets By 2014 | TechTree.com
Lenovo, Lava, Swipe To Release 4G-LTE Tablets By 2014
The companies are looking to be the first players when 4G is introduced in India
Despite the increase in the number of data users in India, the country is lagging behind in technology and 3G is yet to be available throughout the country. This hasn’t stopped the companies from introducing next generation devices and companies like Lenevo, Lava and Swipe Telecom may be introducing the 4G LTE-enabled tablets as early as this year.
According to a report in Ecomomic Times, the companies are expecting the 4G LTE technology to come to India in near future and are looking to be the first players in the segment.
While Lenovo is expected to launch a few high-end tablets, Lava and Swipe are looking at the affordable price segment.
The report also suggested that the analysts were expecting the mass adoption of 4G in another two years. The 4G allows the users to download at speeds 10 times faster than 3G, thus enhancing the ability to use video streaming and online gaming.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals