17:29 30th Jun, 2014
Lenovo, Lava, Swipe To Release 4G-LTE Tablets By 2014
The companies are looking to be the first players when 4G is introduced in India
Despite the increase in the number of data users in India, the country is lagging behind in technology and 3G is yet to be available throughout the country. This hasn’t stopped the companies from introducing next generation devices and companies like Lenevo, Lava and Swipe Telecom may be introducing the 4G LTE-enabled tablets as early as this year.
According to a report in Ecomomic Times, the companies are expecting the 4G LTE technology to come to India in near future and are looking to be the first players in the segment.
While Lenovo is expected to launch a few high-end tablets, Lava and Swipe are looking at the affordable price segment.
The report also suggested that the analysts were expecting the mass adoption of 4G in another two years. The 4G allows the users to download at speeds 10 times faster than 3G, thus enhancing the ability to use video streaming and online gaming.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”