17:29 30th Jun, 2014
Lenovo, Lava, Swipe To Release 4G-LTE Tablets By 2014
The companies are looking to be the first players when 4G is introduced in India
Despite the increase in the number of data users in India, the country is lagging behind in technology and 3G is yet to be available throughout the country. This hasn’t stopped the companies from introducing next generation devices and companies like Lenevo, Lava and Swipe Telecom may be introducing the 4G LTE-enabled tablets as early as this year.
According to a report in Ecomomic Times, the companies are expecting the 4G LTE technology to come to India in near future and are looking to be the first players in the segment.
While Lenovo is expected to launch a few high-end tablets, Lava and Swipe are looking at the affordable price segment.
The report also suggested that the analysts were expecting the mass adoption of 4G in another two years. The 4G allows the users to download at speeds 10 times faster than 3G, thus enhancing the ability to use video streaming and online gaming.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers