10:19 24th Jun, 2014
Arise Launches Android-Powered LED Smart TVs In India | TechTree.com
Arise Launches Android-Powered LED Smart TVs In India
The TVs are priced between Rs 35,000 and Rs 2 lakh for 32-inch to 84-inch displays.
Consumer electronics manufacturer Arise has launched its new range of smart LED TVs in India powered by Google's Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The TVs are priced between Rs 35,000 and Rs 2 lakh for 32-inch to 84-inch displays.
"The Arise LED TV For Android redefines television viewing in the country. With this innovation, brand Arise is all set to capture the TV market of the country with its first-mover advantage," said Avinash Jain, MD or Arise India, according to an ET report.
The TVs will allow users to surf the Internet and install and run Android-based applications right on their televisions. The company which makes pump sets, inverters and home appliances, is hoping to boost sales to 1,550 crore in the current fiscal from 1,250 crore last year, aided by its new range of TVs.
"We are targeting a turnover of Rs 1,550 crore. We expect turnover of consumer durables to grow multi-fold in the coming years. This fiscal we expect turnover from consumer durables at Rs 250 crore," added Jain.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India