23:11 05th Jan, 2012
Zebronics Launches Zeb-NC4000 Laptop Cooler
Packs in dual-fan cooling for Rs 750.
Thermal issues and laptops go hand in hand. It is therefore wise to use a laptop cooler. That is, unless you're content using it on a desk, which practically defeats the very purpose of a portable device. If expensive coolers have put you off from purchasing this necessary evil, here's something that should interest you. Zebronics has launched a dual-fan laptop cooling pad for half the price of a single-fan cooler. Priced at Rs 750, the Zeb-NC4000 Premium Laptop Cooling Pad packs in two 70 mm fans operating at a speedy 2300 RPM to deliver an airflow of 16 CFM.
The accessory is advertised to house not just laptops ranging between 11" and 17" in size, but also portable devices such as tablets and netbooks. To secure your laptop, the Zeb-NC4000 employs two hinged holders at the bottom, which can be retracted for easy storage. Its detachable USB power cable can be stowed away inside the cooler for further convenience. The cooling pad features a stand designed to assume five different angles. This should make finding the perfect typing position easy. Built using aluminium and plastic, the Zebronics Zeb-NC4000 weighs under a kilo. While this may not be exactly lightweight, the build quality hopefully will make up for its bulk.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week