12:52 09th Jun, 2014
Reliance Introduces Common Tariff Across Country | TechTree.com
Reliance Introduces Common Tariff Across Country
The company will introduce free National Roaming offer for post-paid and pre-paid GSM customers
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider, on Monday announced the launch of One India One Rate Plans, a first-of-its-kind free National Roaming offer for post-paid and pre-paid GSM customers.
Under this innovative offer, there will be no difference between Local, STD and Roaming charges and customers will be charged only their Home Plan tariffs, even while roaming anywhere in India.
“We are delighted to launch the One India, One Rate Plans in the country, which abolish differentiated tariffs for roaming, STD and local calls in India. When business has no boundaries, then tariffs should also be seamless and customer-friendly—thus, incoming calls while roaming will now be free on the RCOM network,” Gurdeep Singh, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Business, Reliance communications Limited, said.
With the One India, One Rate Plans, customers will no longer have to worry about using their phone while roaming or making STD calls. Non-Reliance customers can also avail these plans on their existing mobile numbers by porting-into Reliance through attractive MNP offers.
For instance, in the Post-Paid One India, One Rate 599 plan, after the free minutes are used up, customers will enjoy a flat outgoing rate of 30p/min for calls to anywhere in the country, while on the One India, One Rate 350 Plan, a flat rate of 40p/min applies after the free minutes are used up. Pre-Paid plan MRPs and rate will vary by Circle.
Reliance Communications’ customers can now enjoy roaming services across the country without worrying about any additional charges for utilizing voice and data services at a roaming location. Under these plans, roaming rates as per the customer’s existing home Circle billing plan will prevail, even when they are roaming in other locations in the country.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India