13:46 28th May, 2014
Oppo N1 Mini Announcement Confirmed For The 30th Of May | TechTree.com
Oppo N1 Mini Announcement Confirmed For The 30th Of May
Expect a device with a smaller, 5 inch display and a capable octa-core chipset.
Oppo officially confirmed the announcement of its upcoming Oppo N1 Mini, the smaller sibling of the giant 5.9 inch display sporting phablet, the N1. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer announced the same via its Weibo account scheduling the announcement date for the 30th of May.
The N1 Mini is rumoured to come with a 5 inch display which we guess would be of 1280 x 720 resolution which kind of kills the term ‘Mini’ to begin with. The handset is also rumoured to come with either a MediaTek MT6592 or an Exynos 5422 Octa SoC which are pretty capable octa-core processors built for mid-range devices. Also Oppo will release the N1 Mini with both LTE and 3G radios simultaneously.
The invite clearly shows that the N1 Mini does not sport the dual LED flash that it elder sibling came with. But the device still retains the swivelling camera similar to its predecessor. Let’s just hope that the price is right and that Oppo maintains the quality of the construction as well considering that Mini versions of flagships indeed come with cost cuttings.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India