17:20 22nd May, 2014
Watch A Tennis Match Through The Eyes Of Roger Federer Thanks To Google Glass
Indeed gives you an alternate ‘shaky’ view of things to come.
Roger Federer has put up a video on his YouTube channel. No this is not a normal game, but one through the eyes of the tennis legend himself; all thanks to Google Glass.
The match took place when Roger Federer and Stefan Edberg visited Google’s Silicon Valley campus. Both players saw a court and obviously could not resist giving it a shot, challenging one another in the process.
Post that we get a stunning (yet shaky) viewpoint of what the game actually looks like not from a camera by the court, but from the eyes of the tennis champions themselves. Its shot, after shot, after shot, with the game ending and both champs shaking hands and signing autographs.
Certainly makes one think, what if optically stabilized Google Glass was used for an actual game; even cricket for that matter. Millions of fans would get a chance to hear every breath and place themselves in the shoes of the sportsmen right from the comfort of their homes. For now though, it clearly shows that Google Glass does have a lot of potential. Just hit Play and have a look yourself.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”