Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:42 26th Sep, 2011
Samsung Outs Two New Galaxy S II Variants
Boast of faster CPUs and better screens.
Samsung's flagship phone has crossed sales figure of 10 million units in about 5 months, making it the fastest-selling device from the company. Little wonder then that it has announced two new variants of the Galaxy S II. First up is the Galaxy S II LTE, featuring a 1.5 GHz CPU. The other one is the Galaxy S II HD LTE, boasting a 4.65" Super AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x720p.
The LTE features a 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus screen, 8 MP camera, 1080p video recording, TV-Out support via MHL, 16 GB internal memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a 1850 mAh battery. Apart from a bigger and better screen, the HD LTE shares its spec sheet with the LTE. According to the company, the LTE (3.9G) technology will offer up to 5 times faster download speeds than 3G.
Currently, these new phones are only available in South Korea, and there is no word on the India release yet.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499