Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:42 26th Sep, 2011
Samsung Outs Two New Galaxy S II Variants
Boast of faster CPUs and better screens.
Samsung's flagship phone has crossed sales figure of 10 million units in about 5 months, making it the fastest-selling device from the company. Little wonder then that it has announced two new variants of the Galaxy S II. First up is the Galaxy S II LTE, featuring a 1.5 GHz CPU. The other one is the Galaxy S II HD LTE, boasting a 4.65" Super AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x720p.
The LTE features a 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus screen, 8 MP camera, 1080p video recording, TV-Out support via MHL, 16 GB internal memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a 1850 mAh battery. Apart from a bigger and better screen, the HD LTE shares its spec sheet with the LTE. According to the company, the LTE (3.9G) technology will offer up to 5 times faster download speeds than 3G.
Currently, these new phones are only available in South Korea, and there is no word on the India release yet.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance