18:18 12th May, 2014
LG’s G Watch Gets A Promo; May Be Launched Along With The G3 Smartphone | TechTree.com
LG’s G Watch Gets A Promo; May Be Launched Along With The G3 Smartphone
Makes for perfect timing to launch a flagship smartphone with a one of a kind accessory right?
LG has put out another promotional video teasing us with the features of its upcoming LG smartwatch, the LG G Watch. The smartwatch which was announced sometime after Google announced its all new Android Wear platform has still not got a launch date.
The video clearly shows us one of the many features of the LG G Watch. The watch has been designed to be light and comfortable so that it can be worn all day long without a worry. The watch even sports a metal body as well which not only looks good, but makes the wearable rugged and durable as well. The end the video also describes the wearable as being ready for anything and anytime with just a single charge. We guess that the last line would have something to do with a quick charge technology that could charge the device’s battery to a 100% in just a few minutes.
We will know more about the LG G3 as LG keeps teasing us with more promotions. The device is said to sport a 1.65 inch 280 x 280 pixel display and will come with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. More importantly it will be the first smartwatch to run Google’s all new Android Wear OS.
With the global launch of the LG G3 happening at the end of this month, we guess that we may hear of an announcement about the LG G Watch as well. Samsung also did the same with the launch of the GALAXY S5 and the new Gear range as well. Moreover both devices could be coupled as a launch offer, making for a more attractive package.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals