13:51 07th May, 2014
Register For India’s Biggest Game Show, Via The Official Kaun Banega Crorepati App
Register with a simple click for a chance to win big!
Registrations for India’s biggest game show are now open and nothing gets bigger, than chance to sit next to the Big B himself! The makers of the game show Sony Entertainment have now launched an equally big app for this season, which will not only allow you to play the game but register as a contestant as well.
Registrations are open via the Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) website and even via SMS, but downloading the app will get you all geared up for the upcoming season of the show.
The app features the registration section and even a full-fledged game that you can play to test your skills. Moreover, the app also features older videos of the KBC series, allowing you to relive those older KBC moments from previous episodes all from your mobile or tablet.
Sony seemed to be pretty excited about the new registration process saying:
"This season for the first time ever, aspiring contestants can register themselves for the game show via the free to download KBC Official Application or through the www.KBCSony.com website. One can download the KBC Official App and register by sharing the correct answer, their age and gender,"
The registration process has already begun and the first question was already aired on Monday (5th of May). The official app is available for download on iTunes, Google Play and the Windows Phone Store.
Publisher: Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd.
Platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone
Size: 3.2MB, 25.8MB, 30MB
Price: Free (with in-app purchases)
Download: Play Store, iTunes, Windows Phone Store
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week