11:07 18th Feb, 2012
Update: Samsung Galaxy S III Debut Delayed
Will launch at a separate event later this year.
In an update to a previous story about Samsung launching the GALAXY SIII at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, those anticipating the phone will have to wait a little longer. In a statement, the Korean manufacturer has said, "Samsung is looking forward to introducing and demonstrating exciting new mobile products at Mobile World Congress 2012.The successor to the Galaxy SII smartphone will be unveiled at a separate Samsung-hosted event in the first half of the year, closer to commercial availability of the product". This puts the launch window some time in June.
However, Samsung is likely to announce updates for its popular tablets at the event. These may include support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Hopefully, they will resolve their ongoing patent troubles before the big launch.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance