17:51 21st Apr, 2014
Motorola’s Budget Moto E Specs Leak
Sporting a slower dual-core processor, the Moto E will be placed below the Moto G.
Motorola’s focus these days seems to be on the mid and budget segment rather than the flagship segment, which is what most manufacturers are currently worried about. The company has been seeing great success by finding the sweet spot with mid-range handsets (Moto G) so it is pretty obvious that the company will take a shot at the lower, budget segment as well.
As a Mexican blog points out, Motorola has been busy working on budget smartphone after all. The handset tagged as the Moto E (E for economy we guess) sports some pretty decent specs that make the mid-range Moto G look good.
The leaked hardware specifications point to a small device with a 4.3 inch 1280 x 720p display powered by a 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. Internal memory will be 4 GB in size but unlike the Moto G will be expandable thanks to a MicroSD card slot. The phone will also come with a 5 MP shooter at the back but no front-facing camera. As the leaks keep pouring in, we have got to know that the dual SIM phone will run Android 4.4 KitKat and will come with a healthy 1900 mAh battery as well.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499