17:51 21st Apr, 2014
Motorola’s Budget Moto E Specs Leak
Sporting a slower dual-core processor, the Moto E will be placed below the Moto G.
Motorola’s focus these days seems to be on the mid and budget segment rather than the flagship segment, which is what most manufacturers are currently worried about. The company has been seeing great success by finding the sweet spot with mid-range handsets (Moto G) so it is pretty obvious that the company will take a shot at the lower, budget segment as well.
As a Mexican blog points out, Motorola has been busy working on budget smartphone after all. The handset tagged as the Moto E (E for economy we guess) sports some pretty decent specs that make the mid-range Moto G look good.
The leaked hardware specifications point to a small device with a 4.3 inch 1280 x 720p display powered by a 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. Internal memory will be 4 GB in size but unlike the Moto G will be expandable thanks to a MicroSD card slot. The phone will also come with a 5 MP shooter at the back but no front-facing camera. As the leaks keep pouring in, we have got to know that the dual SIM phone will run Android 4.4 KitKat and will come with a healthy 1900 mAh battery as well.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance