17:51 21st Apr, 2014
Motorola’s Budget Moto E Specs Leak
Sporting a slower dual-core processor, the Moto E will be placed below the Moto G.
Motorola’s focus these days seems to be on the mid and budget segment rather than the flagship segment, which is what most manufacturers are currently worried about. The company has been seeing great success by finding the sweet spot with mid-range handsets (Moto G) so it is pretty obvious that the company will take a shot at the lower, budget segment as well.
As a Mexican blog points out, Motorola has been busy working on budget smartphone after all. The handset tagged as the Moto E (E for economy we guess) sports some pretty decent specs that make the mid-range Moto G look good.
The leaked hardware specifications point to a small device with a 4.3 inch 1280 x 720p display powered by a 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. Internal memory will be 4 GB in size but unlike the Moto G will be expandable thanks to a MicroSD card slot. The phone will also come with a 5 MP shooter at the back but no front-facing camera. As the leaks keep pouring in, we have got to know that the dual SIM phone will run Android 4.4 KitKat and will come with a healthy 1900 mAh battery as well.
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users