Alnoor M Peermohamed
10:41 09th Apr, 2014
Reliance Starts Selling CDMA Variant Of The Moto G At Rs 13,490
More cheer if you were holding out from buying a Moto G; other networks operators should follow suit
Following the massive success of its Moto G sold exclusively through online retailer Flipkart, Motorola is now looking at ways to further enhance its presence in the Indian market starting with the launch of a CDMA variant of the handset tied to telecom giant Reliance Communications' network.
The CDMA variant of the phone has been priced at Rs 13,490 for the 8GB variant, with no word on whether there will be a 16GB variant. RCom is offering customers attractive finance options, with 6 and 12 month EMIs with zero downpayment.
Following the massive first day rush for the Moto G, Motorola along with Flipkart have been constantly coming out with offers to keep up the sales. The company's tie up with Reliance is only the second partnership it has forged since its return to Indian shores.
Motorola has been in talks with retailers and service providers alike who want in on the action. So far only Flipkart has been selling the Moto G, and then the Moto X. Specifications of the Moto G remain exactly the same except for it supporting CDMA networks.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”