16:08 03rd Apr, 2014
XOLO Launches The Q2500 PocketPad In India
Brings the big screen experience to a pocket-sized device.
XOLO finally launched its big screen XOLO Q2500 handset which brings the phablet form-factor to the mid-range. Big screens are certainly in these days and XOLO wants to cash in on the fad by offering buyers a phablet experience at a mid-range price tag.
Phablets certainly offer a lot more compared to normal smartphones. They offer better a battery life, better gaming thanks to the large screens and endless talk time. But phablets have always been an expensive affair. Buying one meant that you literally had to break the bank to invest in one. XOLO plans to break that myth and offer a quality device with a price to match.
The XOLO Q2500 offers a large 6 inch HD (1280x720 pixel) IPS display on the front along with a 2MP front facing camera for video calls. At the back is an 8MP BSI sensor with an LED flash which is capable of recording high-quality 1080p videos. Inside is 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with a Mali 400-MP2 coupled with 1 GB of RAM. This should be more than enough when it comes to running even the most graphic intensive Android games available. The phone runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 but can be upgraded to KitKat when it is made available.
The XOLO Q2500 certainly makes for a great media consumption device with its quad-core processor, unparalleled connectivity options and that large 3000 mAh battery. The device is available only in black and comes at a price tag of Rs 14,999. In terms of options, there is only the Lava Iris 550Q which comes close but offers a smaller 2600 mAh battery and smaller 5.5 inch screen at Rs 13,000.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones