11:56 28th Mar, 2014
Blackberry Z30 Gets A 10% Price-Cut; Now Selling For Rs 34,990 | TechTree.com
Blackberry Z30 Gets A 10% Price-Cut; Now Selling For Rs 34,990
Limited period offer price will be available for the next 60 days only. So hurry!
People looking to buy the BlackBerry Z10 were treated to some great news yesterday when the company announced that the discounted phones were back in stock. The smartphone maker has now announced that the BlackBerry Z30 will also be getting a reduction in its price tag and will sell for Rs 34,990, undercutting the earlier price tag of Rs 39,990.
Hitesh Shah- Director, Channel Sales, BlackBerry India said, “India is amongst the key emerging smartphone markets. The Indian consumers want access to cutting edge experience of a smart device combined with a revolutionary operating system – all at an attractive price point. We have seen a phenomenal response to our initial promotional offer on BlackBerry Z10 and are confident we will see similar off take for the 5 inch screen BlackBerry Z30 that combines technology and style quotient in one device. This anniversary price of Rs. 34,990/- will therefore ensure that consumers are able to experience the latest and best technology at an attractive cost.”
The Z30 boasts of a high resolution 5-inch screen with a pixel density of 259ppi. At the heart of the device is a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset clocked at 1.7 GHz. On the software front, the phone runs the BlackBerry 10.2 platform, giving users access to the android app ecosystem. The handset has no issues handling the latest iteration of the OS, and as expected comes with tight BBM integration.
Like most high-end smartphones, the Z30 sports an 8 megapixel camera, which is capable of recording 1080p videos. Other features include a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and a large 2880 mAh battery. The Z30 already comes with BlackBerry’s latest OS the BB 10.2 so buyers will get all the new features along with the refreshed UI straight out of the box.
The offer is only available for 60 days, so if you're thinking of buying a Z30, make sure you rush to the store before it runs out of stock.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance