18:28 18th Mar, 2014
Moto X Launches Tomorrow For Rs 24,000
Black and White versions up for sale immediately with the rest of the colours on pre-order.
Flipkart surely set the web ablaze with the launch of the Moto G. The 16 GB variant got sold out in a matter of hours, while the 8 GB one sold out in a month’s time. This time around, the e-store is geared up to launch the Moto G's bigger brother the Moto X.
The hardware specs do show promise, but again is the phone worth the Rs 24,000 price tag? We say nay; and the phone to blame is none other than the Moto G. The budget phone offers a quad-core Snapdragon 400 chipset, whereas the Moto X settles for the dual-core processor. The MotoX does have an edge with a 10 megapixel camera and AMOLED screen, but that still doesn't justify the price tag.
Below are the hardware specs of the Moto X:
- 4.7" AMOLED (RGB) / 720p HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.7 Ghz SoC.
- Quad-core Adreno 320 GPU.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 10 MP Rear Camera.
- 2 MP Front Camera.
- 2200 mAh battery.
- 16 GB Internal Memory (not expandable).
The Moto X wooden variant will cost you Rs 26,000, which is again pretty steep. What else could you buy in this price range?
- Sony Xperia SP.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 16 GB.
- HTC Desire 700.
- Nokia Lumia 1320.
- Nokia Lumia 720.
Most reviews point to a smooth experience that is similar to the Motorola G. The camera is still an average for a 10 megapixel module.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers