Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:30 13th Mar, 2014
Flipkart Gearing Up To Launch The Moto X In India
The ecommerce website promises special offers on the launch day.
Last year's hottest Android phone is finally ready for the India launch. Popular e-store Flipkart has just tweeted that it will start selling Motorola's smartphone "soon" with some launch day offers. Considering the response it received for the Moto G, Flipkart's move doesn't come as a surprise. It seems that the ecommerce website has managed to secure exclusive rights to distribute the Moto X.
Replying to queries, the retailer has mentioned that the handset will run Android KitKat out-of-the-box. It will be available in Black, white, royal blue, cherry, and turquoise. There will be two variants with wooden back — walnut and teak. However, Indian buyers won't get to customise their phone using the Moto Maker. Click here, for more details.
What Flipkart didn't reveal is the device's price tag. We're guessing it to be around Rs 30,000.
The Moto X features a 4.7” AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions of 720x1280. Inside is a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, which consists of 1.7 GHz dual-core processor and Adreno 320 GPU. The phone packs in a 10 megapixel autofocus camera. Other features include 2 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of storage, 2 mp front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, NFC, and 2200 mAh battery.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499