17:26 13th Oct, 2011
Genius Launches SP-U150 USB Powered Speakers
4 watt speakers feature headphone out and line in ports for Rs 750.
Looking for a portable speaker system, easy enough to hook up to your laptop and light enough to be carried around? Genius' latest USB powered SP-U150 stereo speakers for Rs 750 should be right up your alley then. The speakers sport a full-range transducer bearing a 52 mm diameter. Rated at 4 watt RMS, the Genius portable speakers cover an audio spectrum of 180 Hz to 20 kHz, with a signal-to-noise ratio of 85dB. While these figures may not sound impressive, it's good to see a manufacturer that doesn't blow specs out of proportion.
The speakers hook up to your PC using a USB port for data and a 3.5 mm stereo cable for audio. That affords portability without any hassles involved with batteries. The SP-U150 bears two phono ports - one for connecting headphones and an auxiliary input for pairing external audio devices such as cell phones and MP3 players. The speakers feature a prominent analogue volume control and a status LED. The stereo speakers feature a dual-tone finish, with a mix of piano black plastic fascia and matte finish mouldings for the rest of the body. They are backed by a 1 year warranty as well.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week