17:26 13th Oct, 2011
Genius Launches SP-U150 USB Powered Speakers
4 watt speakers feature headphone out and line in ports for Rs 750.
Looking for a portable speaker system, easy enough to hook up to your laptop and light enough to be carried around? Genius' latest USB powered SP-U150 stereo speakers for Rs 750 should be right up your alley then. The speakers sport a full-range transducer bearing a 52 mm diameter. Rated at 4 watt RMS, the Genius portable speakers cover an audio spectrum of 180 Hz to 20 kHz, with a signal-to-noise ratio of 85dB. While these figures may not sound impressive, it's good to see a manufacturer that doesn't blow specs out of proportion.
The speakers hook up to your PC using a USB port for data and a 3.5 mm stereo cable for audio. That affords portability without any hassles involved with batteries. The SP-U150 bears two phono ports - one for connecting headphones and an auxiliary input for pairing external audio devices such as cell phones and MP3 players. The speakers feature a prominent analogue volume control and a status LED. The stereo speakers feature a dual-tone finish, with a mix of piano black plastic fascia and matte finish mouldings for the rest of the body. They are backed by a 1 year warranty as well.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance