02:52 05th Mar, 2014
Massive Update "Racing" Towards Real Racing 3 | TechTree.com
Massive Update "Racing" Towards Real Racing 3
Will bring new cars and customisation options.
EA Swiss Sarl, has announced a massive update for its insanely-popular racing simulation game Real Racing 3. The new update brings in new cars and customisation options.
The customisation options will be quite elaborate — you will be able to rims too. Thanks to a photo mode, you share your creations with friends. Another add-on in this update, is the inclusion of Aston Martin cars. There are no details yet as to which vehicles will be included in the update, but we sure are excited.
For those not in the know, Real Racing 3 has over 2.5 million active users playing the game daily. Available on iOS and Android, the game gets updated on timely basis. It has a striking similarity with console simulators like Gran Tourismo and Forza franchises and even offers console-grade graphics on high-end smartphones. Not convinced? Check out the trailer below:
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India