Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:22 25th Jan, 2012
Samsung Continues To Mock Apple Fans
Targets them again in the latest GALAXY S II ads.
The fight between Samsung and Apple is getting more interesting with each passing day. Every month, we hear news of Apple suing the Korean giant over some or the other patent infringement. Although Samsung can't hit back on the patents front, it's taking a jab at its Cupertino-based nemesis through its ad campaign.
This time around, Samsung Mobile USA has uploaded two new adverts on YouTube, which seem like sequels to the first ad in the campaign. Samsung has played it smart by avoiding any direct reference to the iPhone or Apple. However, we all know which company's fans line up tirelessly to buy its gadgets. After watching the videos below, check out our review of the iPhone 4S and the GALAXY S II.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow