Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
15:14 25th Feb, 2014
MWC 2014: ZTE Puts A 6" Grand Memo II On Diet | TechTree.com
MWC 2014: ZTE Puts A 6" Grand Memo II On Diet
The handset is likely to hit China in April before setting out for Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Every company at MWC Barcelona is out there to outclass each other. Not just the International brands, but Chinese manufacturers are proving their prowess too. One of the biggest manufacturer from our neighbouring county, ZTE has launched a 'super' slim 6-inch handset called Grand Memo II LTE.
The phone features a new version of the MiFavor UI to paint over Android, with KitKat being the flavour of the day. It also comes with a Snapdragon 400 processor, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage. It sports a 13 megapixel camera and a 5 MP front-facing one. The 6-inch HD display comes in a 7.2 mm frame and is backed up with a 3200 mAh battery that ZTE claims should last you for 16 hours playing HD video. We haven't got our hands on the handset, but it's worth noting that the Chinese manufacturer has gone all guns blazing when it comes to specifications.
The Grand Memo II is likely to hit China in April before setting out for Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. No word on pricing yet though.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India