Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
15:14 25th Feb, 2014
MWC 2014: ZTE Puts A 6" Grand Memo II On Diet
The handset is likely to hit China in April before setting out for Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Every company at MWC Barcelona is out there to outclass each other. Not just the International brands, but Chinese manufacturers are proving their prowess too. One of the biggest manufacturer from our neighbouring county, ZTE has launched a 'super' slim 6-inch handset called Grand Memo II LTE.
The phone features a new version of the MiFavor UI to paint over Android, with KitKat being the flavour of the day. It also comes with a Snapdragon 400 processor, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage. It sports a 13 megapixel camera and a 5 MP front-facing one. The 6-inch HD display comes in a 7.2 mm frame and is backed up with a 3200 mAh battery that ZTE claims should last you for 16 hours playing HD video. We haven't got our hands on the handset, but it's worth noting that the Chinese manufacturer has gone all guns blazing when it comes to specifications.
The Grand Memo II is likely to hit China in April before setting out for Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. No word on pricing yet though.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow