Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:36 24th Feb, 2014
MWC 2014: Huawei Launches "World's Thinnest" 7-Inch Tablet | TechTree.com
MWC 2014: Huawei Launches "World's Thinnest" 7-Inch Tablet
The MediaPad X1 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and quad-core CPU.
Chinese manufacturer are making their presence felt at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. The Chinese attack is lead by Huawei, who unveiled the MediaPad X1. At 7.1 mm, it's the world's thinnest 7-inch tablet according to the manufacturer. It's also impressively lighter at around 240 grams. The screen has full-HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). It is by Huaweí’s own 1.6 GHz quad-core (HiSilicon 910 Kirin) processor combined with 2 GB of RAM.
the X1 boats of a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front-facing camera, microSD card slot and a 5000 mAh battery. This tablet comes with phone functionality. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. Currently, there's no information regarding its pricing and availability.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals