Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:36 24th Feb, 2014
MWC 2014: Huawei Launches "World's Thinnest" 7-Inch Tablet
The MediaPad X1 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and quad-core CPU.
Chinese manufacturer are making their presence felt at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. The Chinese attack is lead by Huawei, who unveiled the MediaPad X1. At 7.1 mm, it's the world's thinnest 7-inch tablet according to the manufacturer. It's also impressively lighter at around 240 grams. The screen has full-HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). It is by Huaweí’s own 1.6 GHz quad-core (HiSilicon 910 Kirin) processor combined with 2 GB of RAM.
the X1 boats of a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front-facing camera, microSD card slot and a 5000 mAh battery. This tablet comes with phone functionality. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. Currently, there's no information regarding its pricing and availability.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance