Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:36 24th Feb, 2014
MWC 2014: Huawei Launches "World's Thinnest" 7-Inch Tablet
The MediaPad X1 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and quad-core CPU.
Chinese manufacturer are making their presence felt at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. The Chinese attack is lead by Huawei, who unveiled the MediaPad X1. At 7.1 mm, it's the world's thinnest 7-inch tablet according to the manufacturer. It's also impressively lighter at around 240 grams. The screen has full-HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). It is by Huaweí’s own 1.6 GHz quad-core (HiSilicon 910 Kirin) processor combined with 2 GB of RAM.
the X1 boats of a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front-facing camera, microSD card slot and a 5000 mAh battery. This tablet comes with phone functionality. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. Currently, there's no information regarding its pricing and availability.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-