19:15 20th Feb, 2014
HTC Planning To Showcase Its Wearable Tech At MWC 2014 | TechTree.com
HTC Planning To Showcase Its Wearable Tech At MWC 2014
Unfortunately, these wearable devices will only be previewed to mobile carriers.
A few months ago, HTC Chairwoman Cher Wang had said that the company was planning to step into the wearable tech business. HTC also said that they were planning to release some of those wearable device as soon as the end of this year. However, now a new report from Bloomberg suggests that the Taiwanese company will show off three wearable devices sooner than expected. According to Bloomberg, HTC may unveil up to three devices at MWC 2014. One of these devices is said to be a smartwatch, which will use Google Now to display relevant information via your smartphone.
Unfortunately, these devices are said to be for private viewing only. Especially, the mobile network carriers. Currently, there's no information regarding the announcement and pricing of these devices. We guess that HTC will go official about these devices later this year.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals