19:32 18th Feb, 2014
Samsung's Latest Tablet Costs More Than The iPad Air
The Korean giant has pegged the GALAXY Note PRO for Rs 64,900.
Unveiled at CES 2014 in Las Vegas, the Samsung GALAXY NotePRO was huge both in specs and in weight. Well, this bad boy is now available in India at a premium price tag of Rs 64,900 which now also adds to the price which is also huge.
Jokes aside, the tablet sports a 12.2 inch WXQGA 2560×1600 pixel TFT display which is paired with their Magazine UI, making navigation with the S Pen a breeze. A Quad A15 1.9GHz + Quad A7 1.3GHz ensures that 3 GB of RAM makes opening, closing and navigating apps stutter free. At the back is an 8 MP camera module with LED Flash while the secondary camera gets a 2 MP Full HD unit.
Since this is more of a media consumption device, Video codec support options are in the plentiful with H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7/8 and VP8 support at Full HD resolutions. To power all those full length HD video and games is a massive 9,500 mAh battery. GALAXY NotePRO packs 32 GB or 64 GB of in built memory, depending on which model you choose which is useful for storing the high end games and the those non-converted HD videos.
What’s more, is that it comes with Android’s latest and greatest KitKat V 4.4. making the device a great combination of hardware with all the goodness of KitKat.
Will you take the leap and buy one? Or would rather choose an iPad Air which is cheaper has better tablet optimised apps and games?
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week