19:41 17th Feb, 2014
Blackberry May Soon Unveil An Entry-Level Blackberry OS 10 Device Z3 | TechTree.com
Blackberry May Soon Unveil An Entry-Level Blackberry OS 10 Device Z3
Will the rumoured BlackBerry Z3 hit the right notes for the dying company?
The BlackBerry Q5 didn’t see any success in the mid-range segment when it was announced last year in May. Then came the BlackBerry Z30 which although capable, didn’t feel any love from a dwindling BlackBerry audience. Only a few weeks back, CEO John Chen said that an entry-level device can actually rescue the company if priced right. Now it seems that the Canadian company is already on the verge of unveiling such handset. According to n4bb.com, dubbed Z3, this device will be first entry-level BlackBerry 10 smartphone with a completely different design. It's rumoured to be manufactured by Foxconn.
Another website BBin.in states that the Z3 will sport 1.2 GHz dual-core chipset fuelled by 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory. What’s more is that the device will also pack in a huge 2560 mAh non-removable battery along with a 5 megapixel auto-focus camera at the back and 1.1 MP camera on the front.
If this turns out to be, BlackBerry may come back on its road to recovery. Let’s just hope that their app store can keep up.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance